CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, March 5, 2010

Mini Comic






So I had to do a mini comic for my final in Intro to Sequential. I took two old comics I had already done before. The ideas the character has in the comic are actual thoughts that went through my head during class while my Professor was droning. Although, I didn't yell my thoughts out to the class, as hilarious as that would have been. So I hope you enjoy them. Unfortunately I have to post them one at a time so it's going to be a long list of pictures... I just won't make them as big as I usually do. Oh and ignore the Anatomy at the bottom, it was originally going to be a 3 part series, each gag having it's own title corresponding to the joke. So the actual title is Biology 101.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!