CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Animation Zombies

It's kind of funny to come into Montgomery right now, by right now I mean the end of the quarter. There are more and more people here at any and all hours of the day and night working on their projects...thus animation zombies. They just sit there staring at computer screens, completely engrossed in their work, or just asleep at the station with their eyes open. Either one would be plausible and very very believable. Anyway, just thought I'd share that. Well, my animation is coming along pretty well, I've been trying to keep up with my schedule and so far I'm making it. Though some days it feels like I'm just barely making it happen. Juggling class work can be a little difficult sometimes, but it's not that bad this quarter. Like I said it's coming along and I'm happy with what I have so far. That's all I have for now. Oh and... Brains!!

0 comments: