CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The End is Here

Here it is, the last day of Digital Cel Animation, and I have to say it was a lot of fun. Of course there are always things you would do differently in every situation, and looking back on this class there are a few things I would do differently too. First off I would practice more with Flash outside of class. I mean yeah, I did work on outside projects but they were shorts. It was fun and I did learn from it, but if I could do it again they're would be more of them and they would be longer. Also, I would settled on a topic sooner. It's not always easy to decided on a topic when there really are no limits to what you can do, but still I took too long and changed near the end. Though it did give me extra practice! I got most of the way through one when I decided that it wasn't what i wanted to do, I wasn't having fun with it. So then one day while I was walking to Norris Hall I saw some squirrels and the idea just hit me. Now this one I had a lot of fun with, and that's one thing I wouldn't change if I could do it all over again. Being happy means doing what you like, and I loved this class. Not much else I would have done differently except maybe not wait until 10 pm to start working on this. It never failed, every time I would sit down to work on this it was around 10, weird. Also, I probably would do the entire thing on a mac with a Cintique monitor. The mac becuase it's easier to get sound into the file on a mac, just drag and drop. And the cintique just because it made everything a whole lot easier. So I guess that's all I've got for the last day, other than posting the aniamtion. Bye for now, just until I get another project up here.

0 comments: